Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shute

sissy figure skater in hockey gear

The best travel player in our program started on figure skates. He is repeating his Bantam Major year. He was recruited by Shattucks-St Marys but turned them down. The kid is an awesome skater.

haha how could i forget, at my old club it was compulsory that everyone took figure skating lessons to a certain level, it paid off, they have had some great strong, fast skaters come out of there.

Oh man that is funny but it made me SO SO freaking mad. If I saw a guy do that I would smear him all over the boards. Yeah Prorok you're a superstar... you're great at fallling on your a$$.

hey shute, can you tell me the name of that song? i would LOVE to have it for playing at our home games when a guy goes down for no reason.

I must be missing something. No music to this video. The guy just looks like he took a good ice smack on the ass.. nothing wrong with shuffling off...

Didn't look like he raised his hands looking for a call or anything..

analog999: Of course he didn't ask for a call, by the time he landed on his arse he realized he was a moron for diving when there was a twig under his armpit. Cheesy.