Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quintin

Q's "Custom" Flexlites

Ok, so like I promised to put pics up for my "custom" Flexlites, here they are. The other boot's drying cos I'm currently repainting it.

Outside view:

CIMG1853.jpg

Inside view:

CIMG1855.jpg

From behind:

CIMG1856.jpg

Under:

CIMG1858.jpg

Told ya it was a messy job ;)

Er.. I think the dye I used to get it black was something by Dylon. I can't remember, I just went to a fabric shop, bought the dye, brushed it on, heated it, and voila.

I think that painting your gear always gives a bad result. The finish is amateur and takes away the visual quality of the fabric used by the manufacturer. But what the hell, you do what you want with your skates!

Most of it looks awesome, except for the white part, which looks like you put white-out on it. That could just be my screen though, I'd like to see these in person.

Heres my custom synergies I did awhile back, I took the white off along time ago though.

dsc00220iw.jpg

Not a big fan of the flexlites, looks too sloppy.

Heres my custom synergies I did awhile back, I took the white off along time ago though.

dsc00220iw.jpg

Not a big fan of the flexlites, looks too sloppy.

Those are hot.