Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Attention all you roller hockey gurus:

After playing some roller today with some friends, I took off my skate and realized on my left skate, the boot is ripping and seperating from the chassis.

Now, I have a pair of Mission s400's lying around the house, so I was wondering, could the chassis from my Vector PF2's be removed and put on the s400's? Like any other conversion? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I'm getting worried I'll be skating and the whole boot will rip and I'll be screwed for my league this summer.

Thanks

Erik

Well I don't see why not! There should be very few problems when converting ice boots to inlines, as long as the frames are the right size, lined up properly and the holes for the new inline chassis arn't right next to the older holes in the outersole, if they are there could be a possiblity of them ripping through! Other than that it should be plain sailing!!

Wasn't wondering if they'd mess up the Missions, I don't use em anymore. But yeah find out from JJ for me. Thanks