Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sn1per

Vic Velocity Stick

A bunch of Vic Velocity sticks have come into my store and are going for about 180 CAN I think. I haven't seen them yet but a coworker of mine says that they look alright. Anyways, has anyone tried one of these sticks and any luck with them?

Unfortunately I haven't gotten to use one of these on ice yet. I did check it out extensively at my LHS and it seems to be decent quality. I believe they were just released so I'm not sure if many people have had them out on the ice yet.

From what my friend tells me, they're OPS and they come with a Drury like curve. I haven't seen them yet as they just got received in stock this night. I'll be at work tomorrow night and then I'll get to have a look at them. Anyone know a website for these things?

The Vic Velocity is a OPS. From what I have seen there are only two models. A RH and a LH. If I'm not mistaken I think that there is only one flex and one blade pattern. I know this sounds very strange but that's all I saw at my LHS and they had like 50 of them.

The Vic name was bought by Intersport. Part of the Forzani banner of stores in Canada (Sport Chek, Sports Expert & Sport Mart)

These are not 03 product.

The Vic name was bought by Intersport. Part of the Forzani banner of stores in Canada (Sport Chek, Sports Expert & Sport Mart)

These are not 03 product.

Thanks, last I heard Rawlings had given up on the name.

Forzani did not have a booth at Vegas. This was the last ditch effort of Vic Hockey to survive.

Forzani bought the brand almost 1 year ago, once the Vic crew decided that it was finished.

Forzani did not keep any of the staff and is handling the product development internally for Vic Hockey much like they do with their 'other' brands...

Bottom line...you will only see Vic in Forzani stores in Canada.