Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hattrick74

anyone know why easton did this?

I just got one too!!! :lol:

I'm so relieved it was for that poker thing. I totally thought I was a little "tipsy" and paid some stupid amount for it. Thanks to Dorph for saying he saw this thread.

The question now is whether I should actually use it or donate it to the local youth program so they can auction it off.

Donate it to a poor college student, I wonder where we can find one... Oh yeah, me! :P

I just got one too!!! :lol:

I'm so relieved it was for that poker thing. I totally thought I was a little "tipsy" and paid some stupid amount for it. Thanks to Dorph for saying he saw this thread.

The question now is whether I should actually use it or donate it to the local youth program so they can auction it off.

how long ago did you play norm?

I just got around to checking out the eastontv site...Enter all the info take my 5 cards (which are crap btw) try 3 times and out. It says you can play as often as you want...but do you have to watch the intro/enter info everytime?

Or am I missing something?

I guess putting  a player who does not use easton sticks as your favorite player kills your chances of winning? Or not?

I put down Paul Kariya and got J.R. (no, not that J.R.- I think he is a Mission guy). :D

I guess putting  a player who does not use easton sticks as your favorite player kills your chances of winning? Or not?

I put down Paul Kariya and got J.R. (no, not that J.R.- I think he is a Mission guy). :D

i put down sakic ! i just won with a flush i hope i get a stick! i am gonna be excited everyday until it comes....if it comes :(

just won again! i better get a twig