Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J_kwan19

Good Tapered Blade?

Can anybody recommend a strong and somewhat light blade in a Drury curve(or clone)? I was using a synergy 2 blade and it broke in just about 2 weeks so I'm looking for a tapered blade that will last longer and not be to heavy for my R2 Armour shaft.

good, good, and good.

Edit: They aren't the lightest blades in the world, but they are light enough to the point where they won't make most shafts feel bottom heavy, they are tanks as far as durability goes, and the feel is arguably the best in the industry. Doesn't quite have the kick of an SL or Stealth blade IMO. Also, the weight curve is $$$.

good, good, and good.

ok... can anybody go into more detail about the blade and does anyone know of a online store that sells the blade in a kovalev curve?

good, good, and good.

Edit: They aren't the lightest blades in the world, but they are light enough to the point where they won't make most shafts feel bottom heavy, they are tanks as far as durability goes, and the feel is arguably the best in the industry. Doesn't quite have the kick of an SL or Stealth blade IMO. Also, the weight curve is $$$.

I know it's been talked about on here before, but I can't find the thread: What's the Weight pattern most similar to again?

good, good, and good.

I know it's been talked about on here before, but I can't find the thread: What's the Weight pattern most similar to again?

Innovative 'Mogilny' Retail.

good, good, and good.

Innovative 'Mogilny' Retail.

I think that was the belief early on, but the description of the Weight (1/2" heel) and some pictures that reaper07 posted (but then deleted when he had a little temper tantrum) suggest that it's quite different from the Mogilny.

Cavs, can you enlighten us? Maybe with a pic? Is it similar to the P106?