Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whbd18

Pro Stock Mission Gloves

Has anyone gotten a pair yet? If so, are there names on the cuffs?

Im ordering a pair or two when the pro stock mission ops come in.

Would the Nylons feel more broken in and not as stiff new as the leather ones?

Also anyone have pics or know where I can find the colors of the New Jersey or Buffalo gloves? I cant find a pic on the site they seem to have colors and teams mixed up a little on some of the gloves..

My friend is interested in some pro stock missions and he wanted me to ask you guys; What are the differences between the M1, L7 and HE750 gloves?

I looked in the mission catalog and it's really no help. Anyone give me some ideas on what the differences are?

I looked in the mission catalog and it's really no help. Anyone give me some ideas on what the differences are?

They are 3 different year models. Each individual glove wont be the same either since they are pro returns so know one will be able to tell you much about them, unless they have seen every single pair.

My gloves just came today they are really nice i mustve lucked out. Everything on the glove is nylon except the thumb and the area between your thumb and index finger. The palms are really nice and soft to, i dont really know what they are. They do not have the team name embroidered in the glove nor do they have a player name embroidered in the glove. There a perfect fit for me. If you have any other questions i could answer them for you to. Ill try and get pics up tomorrow if my digital camera is working.

My gloves just came today they are really nice i mustve lucked out. Everything on the glove is nylon except the thumb and the area between your thumb and index finger. The palms are really nice and soft to, i dont really know what they are. They do not have the team name embroidered in the glove nor do they have a player name embroidered in the glove. There a perfect fit for me. If you have any other questions i could answer them for you to. Ill try and get pics up tomorrow if my digital camera is working.

They are probably made in the team colors not for the actual team or a player. Kind of an SMU thing.

Pics please, if you can. ;)

They are probably made in the team colors not for the actual team or a player. Kind of an SMU thing.

Pics please, if you can. ;)

yeah either that or maybe like if someone in the NHL did order a pair of those gloves they might have then brought them to an embroidery shop or something, but i dont really know how that all works, they might just have them customized at the factory.

i think i might end up getting a l7 in nylon soon. i'm hoping the calgary color is all black and doesn't have white much.

The gloves at hockey monkey are from our Pro Stock...A lot of players use our "stock" pro gloves. Not every guy wants his name on the glove or has any special request. A lot of Pros just use our basic stock glove (the biggest difference between our pro glove and our retail glove is the Full lock thumb and the lack of a palm reinforcement).

Are the palms on the gloves at hockey monekey tacky or have grip? It says they do and they kinda look like they do but then again they kinda look like regular palms...those pics arent very helpful, it would be nice if they could have gotten up better pics....

just a quick question, what is the fit of the l7 like in compairsion to to like an eagle or mia?

Similar but they will feel more broken in than the other brands.

stock07, the palms arent that tacky. There not goatskin or w/e is on the normal L7's to make them tacky(if they even are tacky). To describe them they feel like suede and have a slight grip when i use my SL, but its not a tacky grip i mean you can still slide your hand around perfectly.

hey syracuse hot do they fit size wise. i heard some one say they fit bigger than some other gloves. like the 14 is bigger than an eagle 14. u finr any truth to that

hey syracuse hot do they fit size wise. i heard some one say they fit bigger than some other gloves. like the 14 is bigger than an eagle 14. u finr any truth to that

I know I got some 14in. M-1 pro's awhile back(not these pro returns) and I wore a size 14 in eagles and Eastons the 14 in Mission were bigger for sure, so I sent them back and got 13 which fit much better than the 14in...so Id say they probubly do run a bit bigger at least in my case they did...I would actully be happier with a 13 1/2 but those are hard to find these days and I dont think Mission makes them at all...