Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Special Edition 5K pumps?

As I was playing today, I noticed a few kids on the other team had RbK 5K pump skates, but something was different about them. I noticed that the Vector part on the skate was white, not black like any other 5K I've seen. Are these SE's, or customs? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Erik

Okay maybe they aren't black (wow, I don't even remember what my own skates look like, pathetic). But these were a lot lighter than the picture. White, to be exact.

Okay maybe they aren't black (wow, I don't even remember what my own skates look like, pathetic). But these were a lot lighter than the picture. White, to be exact.

not sure.. maybe 7ks?

not sure.. maybe 7ks?

7Ks dont have white on them.

Ebondo, im thinkin they njust painted them or something.

Not exactly like that, it was more of an off-white-to-egg shell white. They did say 5K on them, I did see that. I'm not sure if they were painted or not.