Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elmo_13

Warrener Jersey

I recently won a Rhett Warrener auto graphed Calgary Flames jersey framed. My mom was wondering what we should do with it . Sell it or Keep it? If i was to sell it what do you think i would be able to get for it? What im asking is what would you do? Thnxs.

after seeing him duck out of a scrum, i'd say wipe ass with it. unless it has a COA it won't be able to sell much unless someone has a fetish for one-way d-men.

If you like him keep it, if not ebay it. I'd sell it because I don't really care about him, but you may. Maybe you should just put an add in the paper with the price you'd want, and not budge until you get it. It's not like your in a hurry to get rid of it.

If you want to keep the jersey, you can have it properly framed for display for around $250.00 U.S. +/-.

If you want to sell it, there is a web site set up just for this. Here is the link:

Gamewornjerseys.com

Hope this helps.

Hello, new here. Yes they're right. If you want to keep it, by all means do so and enjoy your win! But if you don't want it, sell it to somebody. Ebayers will without a doubt jump on it.

Personally, I would take it out of the case and wear it. Then I'd sell the frame. The only 2 jerseys I have framed are my Wayne Gretzky signed vintage Oilers jersey, and my Paul Henderson signed '72 Replica jersey. That says alot about what I would keep framed or not. Face it, he's not going to be in the Hall, so whats the big deal about keeping it in a case. Thats just my opinion though.

I'd sell the thing. As Dan said, it's not like it's going to be a big piece fo memorabilia and so you might as well make a quick buck on it.