Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fredrik

Bauer Vapor xxx lite pro stock

Pecas seems like a nice mid curve that's a little open, I don't know what to say about the other patterns. Koivus - i guess you might call it a toe curve - looks horrible i.m.o...

Bilder%2Fyhst%2D48731208914022%5F1900%5F15114513.jpeg

Off topic but does anyone know if there are any Prospal´ish or Koivu´ish pro patterns out there for a right handed shot?

Koivu doesn't have a XXX lite he has Vectors...

He may not have used a XXX lite in a game, but Bauer did make him some

it definitely looks like they did make him some XXX lites, but I am guessing they may have issued him a whole range of different flexes (eg. 87,92,102, etc)

From the picture of Peca's XXX lite it says 77 flex. The old Bauer Supreme sticks at my LHS were between stiff and x-stiff, which is why I didn't bother buying them.

Off topic but does anyone know if there are any Prospal´ish or Koivu´ish pro patterns out there for a right handed shot?

perhaps if you can find Alexander Karpotsev's blades or sticks.

I know he hasn't been around for a while, but that is the pattern he used when he was with the Leafs.

The Warrior Smyth is a large toe curve...

More gradual compared to the Prospal/Koivu's but toe nonetheless.

doesn't Spezza use a large toe hook only type curve? he uses woodies though so I don't know if you can really get something easily.....just a thought.

Zach

doesn't Spezza use a large toe hook only type curve? he uses woodies though so I don't know if you can really get something easily.....just a thought.

Zach

There was just bunch of them on ebay from binghamton(sp?) Wasnt too bad of a curve