Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceburg19

tounament roller

anyone playing tournament hockey?if so what tourny, what age division anyone doing narch or torhs this summer?what team you play for?

I've been playing for a while but quit just quit my team. I was playing for the Hyper Roadrunners 14u. Went to a couple of regionals, but never really did that good. Im probably going to tryout for the hotskates or someother team here on the island next season..

hotskates have a good program.have you thought about the skatesafe teams?i think there tourny teams are nike quicksilver selects.ive played against some of the hotskate teams before.does ziggy m still teach out of there?

yep Ziggy's still coaching. Havent thought too much about what im going to do this upcoming season. I just want to get into travel again.

Nike sponsors a team over in bethpage? I might have to start thinking about it. Theres just too many good travel teams here on the island...

Yeah it was Vio. Im pretty sure he got another new guy to help him though.

Im really starting to think about the Nike team, if you have any info on them can you pm me?

has anyone ever heard of the world cup, its in london ontario this year, i was going to sign up for the saskatchewan team(the coach recommended me too) but i opted to keep my summer free and easy, and save myself a $1'500 dollars. just like to know if anyone has ever played it or watch it, any good. thjink next year i will go for it

thockey17,the only coach i know from that program is matt spronk,i was behind the bench when he played with the new york riot (mlrh)he coaches the 12under team,matts a good guy he might be able to help you,although most team rosters are set for the summer nats,you might have to wate to try out for next season.good luck.keep in touch

although most team rosters are set for the summer nats,you might have to wate to try out for next season.good luck.keep in touch

i wasnt expecting to be playing travel this summer ;) I was in Moriches yesterday watching the Tour Black Ice play, and the coach is nuts. That scratches a team off my list. If you come in contact with matt can you ask him about the 14u team? Thanks man

yes i will mention you to matt ,was that the mission tourney this weekend at rapid fire ?im surprised , the coach who caoches black ice(jay)is a real good coach unless someone else was coaching,are you sure it was black ice?what about smoke14u?i know they have 2 teams 88s and 87s.

kirusoff*7 are you talking about FIRS (federation internationalof roller sports) what age group? i have a friend that plays for team usa . he played last year ,they won the gold,he said it was unreal he had a great time.i dont know much about the canadian teams do you have any sights i can go on to check it out,in the states we have -aauhockey.org and usahockey.com they have jr.team try outs.its pretty cool.

kirusoff*7 are you talking about FIRS (federation internationalof roller sports) what age group? i have a friend that plays for team usa . he played last year ,they won the gold,he said it was unreal he had a great time.i dont know much about the canadian teams do you have any sights i can go on to check it out,in the states we have -aauhockey.org and usahockey.com they have jr.team try outs.its pretty cool.

Team Canada...had quite a few players from Team Tink Rat

yes i will mention you to matt ,was that the mission tourney this weekend at rapid fire ?im surprised , the coach who caoches black ice(jay)is a real good coach unless someone else was coaching,are you sure it was black ice?

I went to the proshop in rapid fire, because i was going to the hamptons to visit family, and wanted to skate. Im sure it was black ice, but i thought it was the 14u, but im probably wrong. Thanks for mentioning me to Matt. I really appreciate it.

-TH17

rink rat stacked up pretty good for last years torhs and narch pro,i wonder who`s going to make arun at it this year,tim mcmanus and his mission team are making alittle name for themselves.

mde3 are you from west coast ,east,south ,north? im from long island,alot of ice and roller for a small island.

has anyone ever heard of the world cup, its in london ontario this year, i was going to sign up for the saskatchewan team(the coach recommended me too) but i opted to keep my summer free and easy, and save myself a $1'500 dollars. just like to know if anyone has ever played it or watch it, any good. thjink next year i will go for it

Can everyone enter this tournament? How can we register to this tournament?

Im looking for a team for 16u and 18u for the World Cup because I will be up there for the summer anyways. If anyone knows anyone that needs a team email me. I am looking for a high level team but I will play with anyone who emails me probably. Smaracle@satx.rr.com if you need more info.

if this tournament is FIRS it is a sanctioned tournament,you have to play for your country,like team usa or team canada ,team finland.you are invited to try out.i think theres a web site you can go on ,i dont remember what its called.any help.

go to usa hockey.com,go to inline, go to left usahil scroll down to links scroll again down to bottum,check out international ice hockey federation (IIHF)thats one.i know someone that played for team usa last year ,jay sessa.good guy,played for lake superior lakers,drafted by the leafs,played st.johns maple leafs for a couple of years.i see him more in the summer months when ice season ends.

If you guys have any questions about Hotskates, The nike team coached by matt ill be happy to help you out. I play for hotskates right now. Im also very close with one of the other main guys on the Nike team which is called the Nike Quest Selects and is based out of skatesafe in bethpage. I also talk to Vio often.. if you played for his team i prob know you. If you have any questions let me know

i play 14u. i am from cary,north carolina and play on tusnami. we are located at carolina sportsplex. we are playing just 11-13 at williamsburge. And 2hot4ice just 24-27 at carolina sportsplex.

iceburg19, what team do you play on? age division? where are you located?

what tourneys are you playing in this summer?