Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceburg19

tounament roller

hey.. ive heard of the 2hot4ice tournaments but i live in NY so i dont play in them.. i play in narch and torhs... hows the competition in the 2hot4ice tournaments compared to narch and torhs

hockey22 iplay in the adult division tournaments,and a 18 and over 4on 4 at a rink called the sports arena on long island,my 3 boys 10 yrs,13yrs,and 16yrs used to play alot of tournament hockey,we have traveled to tohrs and aau for the last 5 years,were taking this year off,we were getting burned out,between playing and coaching or teaching hockey everything else seems to be put a side.i will miss the traveling,last summer in rochester(torhs)i played with the black ice adult team,i had a great time,by the way im 39 yrs young,i started skateing on ice at 8yrs,the ice hockey tournys are great but i love the competition and challenge of a high level of 4on 4 roller game.

hockeyrulz139- i think torhs is a little more competitive than 2hot4ice. but it all depends on what teams are playing in the tourney.

Guest Missionhockey12

(my user name used to be hockeyrulz139 .. i had a problem with the registration thing)

But i play for MissionHotskates 14u... we are goin to Narch this summer.. i play pretty much everywhere on the island rapid fire, skatesafe, Mt Sinai, Sports Arena and Hotskates

But i play for MissionHotskates 14u... we are goin to Narch this summer.. i play pretty much everywhere on the island rapid fire, skatesafe, Mt Sinai, Sports Arena and Hotskates

Your the kid that plays with yohe in the shithole they call a rink in west hempstead...kotcherr...right?

if i had to rate the tournaments i would (in my opinion) rate narch ,torhs,aau(getting better)i dont know how the west coast tournys are.usa hockey inline maybe right there with aau?any other opinions.

yeah im the 1 that plays wit yohe.... and west hempstead pal isnt a shit hole its a good rink to play a pick up game on

Its too small, and its wood lol. Its not sporttime iceburg. Its a PAL(police athletic league) rink.

If you ever need another person for pickup, i can probably get there.

oh pal rink ive never been there,probably be doing some pick up hockey after the summer, mostly friday nights at 12 mid.after everyone leaves.

hah we had an old wood floor by me in south amboy, lots of current big names in roller hockey played there at one point or another.

hey is anybody playing in the 14U AAU Regionals in williamsburg?

if so, what team and division?

i play for Carolina Tusnami

oh the boards are wood,that kinda sucks i guess it beets a tennis court,no.also i know the 14u nexed long island are doing aau this summer.