Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xunkn0vvnx

Cheapest way - Los Angeles, CA to Ontario, Canada

How is everyone getting to Narch from California? Looks like airfare is $600 (w/ taxes) and above for flights from LAX to YYZ. Earlier this year we found tickets for $350 (w/ taxes) but passed up the deal. Looks like our team isnt going to be able to make it with airfare being this expensive. Anybody have any suggestions? We considered flying into Buffalo, NY and driving 1.5 hours, but that is going to be a major inconvenience.

fly to detroit, fly to buffalo etc..what are fares like from Ontario, Long Beach, Santa Ana..

Should have booked early, waiting almost never helps. I'm glad I only have to worry about sold-out flights now. Buffalo should save you $100 or more.

That is somewhat true. Hotwire.com says the cheapest fares are offered within 60 days of the travel date.

Those are usually very limited offerings. They're great for individuals but trying to book an entire team at the last minute isn't going to be easy.

fly to detroit, fly to buffalo etc..what are fares like from Ontario, Long Beach, Santa Ana..

i don't know what you really meant here

but do NOT fly to detriot and try and drive in from there unless u wanna be on the road for 3-4 hours

im from oakville, just outside toronto and when we go down to the states for tournaments we always drive to buffalo and fly out of there for better pricing.

toronto is basically a straight-shot from the border at buffalo, just up the highway so its not that bad of a drive.

yeah that is tough from cali.. im gonna be in michigan for usars already so im gonna drive straight through the boarder to toronto. a hassel with all the driving but not worth flying, then renting a car and returning it and stuff

hershey centres a 5 minute drive from my place, finally a Narch finals I can afford to go to.