Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scstars524

Tootoo

He's from the Northwest Territories of Canada. His older brother made it to the minor leagues, then got arrested for a DUI. Apparently the Inuit believe that if you disgrace yourself in society's eyes, you are not worth living. He committed suicide.

Jordin persevered and made it to the NHL.

Good kid - I helped him pick up pucks after one of Nashville's training camp practices.

I think they aired a story on Tootoo back in 03-04 when the NHL was on FOX on one of those rare weekends. I don't get OLN but remember seeing a segment on Tootoo. He's one of my favorite players, a hard worker.

He's from the Northwest Territories of Canada. His older brother made it to the minor leagues, then got arrested for a DUI. Apparently the Inuit believe that if you disgrace yourself in society's eyes, you are not worth living. He committed suicide.

Jordin persevered and made it to the NHL.

Good kid - I helped him pick up pucks after one of Nashville's training camp practices.

Great story!

I love watching him splatter people. Haven't seen him play too many times.

I read his story in ESPN the magazine when he was a rookie. It is a good story.