Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eternal

price of easton skates

i'm not sure if you're asking about last years model or this years (new... fusion comps?) but the zair comp se's were selling for $399.99 at my LHS

the new comps should be around the $700 range, as thats what the old ones were selling for last year

i'm currently using a pair of the 2004 Easton Z-Air comps and really like them alot, but then again eastons skates are perfect for me because first of all I like a real stiff boot and secondly, Easton boots fit better then any other company for those of us with flatter feet. in comparison, so far this year i've bought a pair of the nike v12's and Vapor XX's (which both ended up on ebay) and the eastons by far have the best fit and are the most comfortable for me. By the way ETERNAL it seems you're from canada but if you know someone in the US who can ship you the skates, Hockeygiant.com, has the 2003 Easton Z-Air comps for $149 (US) when using the specail email coupon code. (code EASZAIRSE)

I love my comp se´s. I used to regular z-airs two years ago when they came out with that Synergy deal, then I was really used to the boot and the feel, and so last august when I bought skates, everything felt weird to me. I initially bought a pair of V-12´s because they felt like a shoe when I put them on, but then on the ice I couldn´t stand them. Only complaint about the comp se´s is the holders on them... the blade came right out at one point, but then I got them to a shop and they put in new hardware and locktite and they were great. I´m hoping to get another season out of them, but I would love to try out the Mission S-500´s.