Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Torhs Team

Team and Tourny

Just a thread to tell us who your team is , what age, and what tournys your goin to. That way if another modsquad 'er is going to be at the tourny, you can see them play. I think it'd be cool.

Matt Brown

IC Phantoms

16u + 18u.

We're going to Detoit this weekend. Then to St. Charles Narch on the 23. Then to Torhs Nationals In detroit.

You guys @ East Fishkill have come a long way in the past couple of years...that whole area has seen nice growth over the past 10 years (hometown is Monroe)

Team Rink Rat Mission

we recently played wesco fishkill at long island

that was our fourth time skating on wheels and first ever game

were going to the Narch toronto tournamnet too

I play for the u18 Mad Dogs....out of northern VA. We are doing Torhs nationals in detroit and a few others but I cant remember them right now

Torhs Nationals 18U AAA on the weekend of July 7th with some Cincinnati and Georgia guys.

Also NARCH nationals 21U Gold with Cincy kids along with Mens with some guys from the Ohio State club ice team. Can't wait for Canada its gonna be a blast.

Torhs Nationals 18U AAA on the weekend of July 7th with some Cincinnati and Georgia guys.

Thats the division my team is in

Also NARCH nationals 21U Gold with Cincy kids along with Mens with some guys from the Ohio State club ice team. Can't wait for Canada its gonna be a blast.

Georgia kids? Well I'm from there. Would you happen to be playing with some kids from the 18U Projoy Screaming Eagles?

Team Rink Rat Mission

we recently played wesco fishkill at long island

that was our fourth time skating on wheels and first ever game

were going to the Narch toronto tournamnet too

RR/Mission out of hotskates?

Georgia kids? Well I'm from there. Would you happen to be playing with some kids from the 18U Projoy Screaming Eagles?

To tell you the truth I have no idea. I just found out we were playing last nite and didn't really get a lot of details.

BTW speaking of the screaming eagles, you know Jimmy Baldwin and Sean Connolly?

Ahh i see. I heard of a couple ice turn roller players that switched into a mission sponsored team. Thats why i got confused.

I've been out of the Tournament hockey for a quick minute. Gotta keep updated now.

To tell you the truth I have no idea. I just found out we were playing last nite and didn't really get a lot of details.

BTW speaking of the screaming eagles, you know Jimmy Baldwin and Sean Connolly?

I play on that team. We'll be at TOHRS Natls for 18U. I know Sean, dunno who the other kid is. We played the Young Guns last weekend at 2Hot4Ice nationals and we lost to them 2-1, and we hit a nasty crossbar at the end of the game.

Awesome, you guys playing AAA? Jimmy was a Cincy player but he was going to school down near Atlanta, I think he played some with the Young Guns and I thought a little with the Eagles. I haven't talked to him in awhile though so I'm not sure what he's doing.

Yea I played with him at the USA Hockey Inline National Junior Festival a few years back. Great players and a great guy too.

Looks like I am going to Echo this weekend for 18U as well as TORHS 18U AAA a couple days later. The team is the Jr. Mavericks. I'm not sure who all is on it but I know its gonna be Chris Koutnik, Willie Boyle (from FLA), and Michael Driscoll, and then some other guys from down south.

That Koutnik is one piece of work. He doesn't try and is one of the top players, if not the top player in Georgia.

I'm going to be at ECHO this weekend, also. 14U Atlanta Stealth Black.