Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krog7d7

Nike Maxsight Contact Lenses...

I used them for baseball, I didnt dare use them for hockey.

How did you like them for baseball..?

And why didn't you dare use them for hockey?

I'm trying to determine which color would be best. I was thinking the grey/green but possibly the amber would be better.

Wouldn't use it for hockey.

I looked into this product when it was first released... it still is really only effective for outdoor sports I'm afraid. At that time they were trumpeting their clinical trials for indoor sports like hockey which made it sound like they'd be releasing a hockey specific lens in the near future (that was, I think, two years ago?) Guess they are having problems working out the kinks for artificial light.

Besides, you know how inconsistent and crappy arena lighting can be...imagine trying to remember not only what arena you're playing at but whether that arena's bad lighting was more yellow or blue?

It's a great idea; I'm sure they're working hard to develop it, but it's not ready just yet.

I remember Penn State's rink's lighting being VERY yellow. Almost to the point that it was nauseating after awhile. I would have killed for a pair of contacts to filter that mess out.