Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

santiclaws

Where to get practice jersey in non-team color?

I want one of those new Kings RBK practice jerseys in red-but I've only seen them on sale in black or white. I've seen Kings players actually wearing red RBK practice jerseys with the Kings crest, and would love to get one, but haven't seen it on sale anywhere. It seems like the red ones are only for team use. Does any place sell "pro stock" jerseys?

I'm almost 100% positive that they don't sell "non team" colors in retail stores. I've seen many teams sell old one's or one's they never used at their pro shop inside their home rink or at team sales. Also, check eBay.

I'd say to wait for them to practice again and ask one of the players for theirs, you'd be surprised what some nhlers will give you if you ask.

I'd say to wait for them to practice again and ask one of the players for theirs, you'd be surprised what some nhlers will give you if you ask.

They after all probably dont pay for it. Why not give it away.