Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake

Hockey Camps?

Hey

Just wondering if anyone is going to the roger neilsons hockey camp in a couple of weeks? If not which camp are you going to?

OHS - shooting camp

OHS as in Okanagan Hockey School? What city are you going to for that one, Kelowna, Penticton?

I'm going to David Roy's Edge of Excellance and Greg Holst's Bull Dogs

OHS - shooting camp

OHS as in Okanagan Hockey School? What city are you going to for that one, Kelowna, Penticton?

Pentiction August 20-26 -- I heard Kelowna and Calgary are terrible

OHS - shooting camp

Pentiction August 20-26 -- I heard Kelowna and Calgary are terrible

I have no idea, never been to any of them, dont think I ever will, I go to David Roy and bulldogs every year. So as long as i'm pleased with those, I'll be good to go.

I live 10 mins away from Penticton.

My coach is the power skating coach for the yotes so pretty much every practice is a camp over the summer ;)

The shop I work at has a camp with some good guys teaching that pretty much gets you into good shape for the season, and i'm doing that one right when I get back from the chowder cup in Boston...Other than that just good ole' sticktimes and pick-ups.