Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

ipod warrenty feedback...buyer beware

It with be the best purchase you have EVER made. :angry:

I got a compaq and it is going awsome, so i figure it out that the HP are as good as compaq is(same compagnie). but top of the line, So go with HP.

or even ACER are making very good laptop. Also, Intel processor are junk! AMD is really doing a great job. No kidding, my sempron 3200 is running faster than my new dell duo processor p4 3ghz...

I respectfully disagree with EVERYTHING you have just said. Compaq have notorious for making some of the worst laptops in the business. Acer, also, does not make notebooks. Intel processors are not junk. They are lightyears ahead of AMD in the mobile processor market. It isnt even close. The sempron will never EVER outpreform a dual core intel processor. There is such thing as a dual core pentium 4 processor. How do you know which processor is running faster? There are so many factors that go into a system preformance.

Well it take me 2 minute to start up my session on my duo p4, and around 45sec with my laptop. My program start up way faster with my laptop than my computer here are my facts.

And before buying my laptop i did LOT OF RESEARCH on tom hardware and site like this who always compare hardware. and AMD always come winners over Intel.

Maybe you should stop licking Apple.There not god, they do all their product in china like anybody else.

Is your laptop new? Do you have more ram? More RAM will make your startups much faster. I stress again, there is no such thing as a pentium dual core processor. AMD makes some great high end processors for desktops. Theyre laptop chips are not even close to Intels. What does intel have to do with apple? They have no stock in Intel, and either do I. Just because they use intel chips dosent mean I just started to think intel was better. Do your reasearch on who makes the better notebook chip, and get back to me.