Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingjames23rulz

Length of Sticks

is this with or without the butt end?

That is with the end plug except for the Stealth CNT which does not have an end plug

Is three inches the net length of the plug or is that the length of the plug that you hand actually touches? Do you know the length of the plug that you hand actually touches?

Lol, yes, I hope so anyway. Thanks for the help. Im about to cut my new sticks to the proper height and just want to be sure and not make a mistake. My previous sticks are in a different country so I can't exactly cut them to the length desired without knowing the exact measurement of the butt end. Thanks guys.

Can anyone give me the length of these sticks....Synergy St ..Synergy Sl and Stealth CNT...thanks

Sooner than later you will see Easton delivering their OPS without end plugs.

at a local play it again sports they have two CNTs that don't come with end plugs just caps.

i just got a SL after hating the CNT, and my SL was about a half inch or more shorter then the CNT...good for me, i didn't have to do any cutting lol

Lol, CNT is the type of composite in the blade, not a model. Both the SL and Stealth (And Z-Carb blades) have this, it's not an identifier.

I think you knew this, I just thought it was comical, had to re-read it to figure out what you meant.