Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Vancouver hockey players wanted for monday nights

What -> Playing hockey of course!

When -> Monday nights until September (11pm-12:30am)

Where -> Britannia ice rink (1661 Napier St. Vancouver, BC)

Full gear (bring a dark and a light jersey), $10/person. There are usually 2 goalies. I'm not the one planning it but if you have any questions you can call Dave. PM me for his number. Thanks!

ccmap_britannia_large.gif

Sorry, I play early Tue and Thr morning at the same place! Pretty good ice eh?

The best ice in East Vancouver I'll say. My favorite rink to play in is still Bill Copeland in Burnaby though.

Queen Elizabeth Arena has the best ice next to GM Place but I've only heard of how good GM is.

Haven't had the chance to play at either yet.

Never been on the ice at GM place when on skates, but IIRC it was rated top-5 ice in North America, by the comment cards the NHL players used to (and maybe still do) fill out after each game.

Maybe some MSH member participated in the "Play Where the Pros Play" program and could comment on the quality.

not in vancouver but i think the best ice is at the civic center down in langley, but im interested is there an age limit im a 16 year old major midget/junior b player

not in vancouver but i think the best ice is at the civic center down in langley, but im interested is there an age limit im a 16 year old major midget/junior b player

Interested in playing at Britannia? Pretty sure they won't mind a 16 year old of your caliber. I'm 17 and all I've played was house.

Is this group mostly Italian guys? My friend plays at Brit on Mondays sometimes if we don't have a game that night. He's Italian and says that most of the others there are too. Is that the same group?

Is this group mostly Italian guys? My friend plays at Brit on Mondays sometimes if we don't have a game that night. He's Italian and says that most of the others there are too. Is that the same group?

Most of this group is asian. I think your friends are the group of guys that have ice time right before us.