Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

srv2miker

NBH Off-Ice trianing program

Hey guys, I searched for this topic but couldn't find it. Is anyone else going to try the NBH off-ice workout regimen? Its part of their Earn your Ice Time promotion. I've dl'ed my program and I'm starting it tonight, but I was wondering if I was the only one who was doing, and what other people thought of it. My initial impression of it is quite positive, because I like a very regimented program, and I find the exercise easy to understand. Any other opinions?

I tried the :45 program. Er... it helped my balance but that's about it really. Everything in the program actually made me a worse hockey player.

I tried the :45 program. Er... it helped my balance but that's about it really. Everything in the program actually made me a worse hockey player.

Thats ridiculous...nothing like that would make you a "worse" hockey player. I don't follow their workouts specifically, but use some of the exercises regularly.

Well, let's just say I had an off-ice program before I tried the :45 program, that's more intense. Not dissing the NikeBauer workouts, I use the balance workouts quite a lot, just not my kinda thing really.

Well, let's just say I had an off-ice program before I tried the :45 program, that's more intense. Not dissing the NikeBauer workouts, I use the balance workouts quite a lot, just not my kinda thing really.

that's what you get for listening to a big corporation telling 1000's of people how to train. :rolleyes:

Do you really think that NBH would dish out a ton of money to cater to different people with different programs? And the NHL team trainers... some of them are a joke.

If you are really serious about wanting to train, you are probably better off hiring a personal trainer (and work on the essentials) than getting something off an ad...whoops I mean website that offers workout exercises and is also a catalog for hockey equipment.