Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceburg19

Sprung Hockey

Previosuly discussed in this thread Bender.

I have done some Inline jersey design work, and try to get a small amount of Ice tradition and Inline contemporary appeal into the jerseys. The feedback I have had so far has been positive, people really pick up on and appreciate that I work to get their jerseys to suit both the out there modern inline player and the more traditional Ice guys.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it can be done both ways and the look of inline specific gear can be in the form of a happy medium.

This was most likely talked about but what is the difference in the length of the wheel base of the A6 vs A7?? Also If i chose an A7 and use 80's will i have to dremel anything out like the hummer chassis? Also when do you think the A6X will be ready for shipments?

Did a quick search in this thread for the wheelbase, I remember I posted something a whlie back.

There is a difference in the wheel base of about 1/4 inch i think...

A6 9 5/8"

A7 10"

A8 10 17/32".

No need to dremmel anything for sprungs, regardless of which model you are using. The frames are mounted, and away you go... Get the A6, they are plenty robust for the job, and now more affordable at the closeout price.

Ive got a pair of the original sprung frames. Are spare parts still available or do I have to buy all new frames?

I still have some parts and pairs that get stripped for the pivot pins, which are rare.

I just hooked some of the refs up with spare parts here at AAU in feasterville.man there faces lit up.they love their sprungs.

It gave out while curling to the boards and pivoting to receive a breakout pass. No contact with anything. I say gave out because it had to have actually cracked or broken some other time, but I don't recall when it would have been though.

A buddy of me have broken two Rockerarms in a short time (two months), the right front and rear rockerarm - he is a lightwight, only 60 Kg, but he is a hardcoreskater, he often make a hockeystop outdoor on asphalt with sliding wheels (same as indoor :-) ).

rockerarmbroken1.jpg

rockerarmbroken2.jpg

I skatet more then a year on my sprungs (outdoor at dirty places) before i break one rockerarm (same like the fotos) i am a bigger guy 85Kg.

Andreas - the german distributor of sprungs was all time helpful and send us new rockerarms.

SPRUNGS - we love them!! :D

A buddy of me have broken two Rockerarms in a short time (two months), the right front and rear rockerarm - he is a lightwight, only 60 Kg, but he is a hardcoreskater, he often make a hockeystop outdoor on asphalt with sliding wheels (same as indoor :-) ).

I skatet more then a year on my sprungs (outdoor at dirty places) before i break one rockerarm (same like the fotos) i am a bigger guy 85Kg.

Andreas - the german distributor of sprungs was all time helpful and send us new rockerarms.

SPRUNGS - we love them!! :D

I agree. I love them, too. If I need to replace a rocker arm once a year, no big deal. Plus I know the product is always improving. Mine above are A6's.

I converted an old pair of ice skates recently to use outside. They have the RedStar frame onsale at HM for $29. They work great but feel awkward compared to my sprungs.

Hey everybody. I'm seriously thinking about getting a pair of sprungs that i'd like to mount on a pair of bauer vapor (forget which model) size 8. Just to be sure, I would need the A6s right?