Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceburg19

Sprung Hockey

for a 10.5 boot would the A8 be a little large? Also buying off the sprung site how do you know what color your going to end up with?

does anyone know where to buy sprungs???

http://www.sprung-inline.com if you need size A8, but if you need a smaller size you'll have to search for a used set.

for a 10.5 boot would the A8 be a little large? Also buying off the sprung site how do you know what color your going to end up with?

What brand and model of 10.5 boot?

The chassis and arms will be white. The other colours you see are custom dye jobs.

why don't they have a6,a7 on there website...are they making anymore ..r they still in business?

A6 and A7 have been out of stock for a while. I believe it's an issue of getting the funds for another production run, but Sprungster would be the more appropriate person to answer that question. He's the owner and last posted in this thread on January 3rd.

Even the black is dyed? It's a 10.5 NBH one95 boot

I know there were limited production runs of black chassis and rocker arms in the past, but I believe all the latest runs were done in white so I'm 99% certain you'd be getting a white chassis. Again, Sprungster would be the best person to answer that for sure, but I'm pretty certain you'd receive white. If you wanted to dye them another colour you could use rit dye to do so before you have them mounted.

A8 is the right size for a 10.5 NBH One95 boot. The Sprung website states:

The large A8 frame fits;

10 through 13 CCm or Bauer,

11 through 13 Mission

10.5 through 13 Tour

Yes, this whole thread is about the Sprung frames.

I would prefer we kept the thread about the frame itself, How the frame performs, how to mount the frame yourself, etc.

This not a place to advertise you're a mechanical engineer looking to reproduce the frames yourself or trying to buy or sell a set of Sprung frames.

I would prefer we kept the thread about the frame itself, How the frame performs, how to mount the frame yourself, etc.

This not a place to advertise you're a mechanical engineer looking to reproduce the frames yourself or trying to buy or sell a set of Sprung frames.

it would help though if it was actually possible to buy them and if there were real signs of activity productionwise, meaning there wouldn't be that much scarcity issues and then we could focus on all that. The only things I've seen from Keith since 2010 is how sprungs frame are better than competitors' frames and how the company is being marginalised by them... Nothing on recent improvements, productions, or anything saying that they'll hit the market again.

Sure there has been some preorders made, but that flunked...

I guess I thought an attempt to make them available to more people would qualify.

Not trying to be contentious... I was trying to be helpful to Sprung and to the forum at large.

This not a place to advertise you're a mechanical engineer looking to reproduce the frames yourself

If that was his goal, I doubt he would have posted on this topic...

Anyways... it looks like the A8 size is available on the Sprung website.

Is this correct? That A8s are available for shipping any time?

Is the A8 possible to squeeze onto an 8.5 ice boot?

it would help though if it was actually possible to buy them and if there were real signs of activity productionwise, meaning there wouldn't be that much scarcity issues and then we could focus on all that. The only things I've seen from Keith since 2010 is how sprungs frame are better than competitors' frames and how the company is being marginalised by them... Nothing on recent improvements, productions, or anything saying that they'll hit the market again.

Sure there has been some preorders made, but that flunked...

It's a good idea to archive this thread at this point, with the possibility of re-opening it at a later point.