Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

Baggy pants

I really don't understand this thread at all. The topic says baggy pants, but you are asking about pads?

I think he is talking about roller pants.

It's probably a good idea to go to your LHS and try some on.

I got a pair of mission xl pants, and they are baggy as be damned.

I am a 38/40 waist, and even with a mission D-2 Girdle, have loads of room.

They are also very baggy legged, and comfy as hell

I have those same exact pants, but dont wear them. Are they really baggy? I just thought they were big because I dont wear XL

Yes i am talking about roller pants, i just wanted to know which are the baggier fitting pants around? ;)

Thats kind of a wierd question because you cant really wear your pants "baggy" in hockey. You will not be able to skate.

Unless Im not understanding this thread completly ;)

I have those same exact pants, but dont wear them. Are they really baggy? I just thought they were big because I dont wear XL

Well, as I said, I am big, but even the XLs felt big. I ordered the xl thinking that with the girdle and my waist thats what would be needed, as I take XL in pretty much everything else.

But they are big, the belts adjust at the side so I can get the fitted properly at the waist, but leaves loads of room in the legs.

I actually like it, because I wear it to the stick and puck at the ice rink too, just throw on my girdle/pants, shins and skates, so much less hassle than socks and tape and what not (particularly as I go to the 7am stick and puck and am only half awake)

I know this topic is becoming ever more pointless to some of you, its just that alot of the pants i have had seem a bit too skinny for my liking and i jut like to wear looser/baggier pants for training.