Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marc_9

Innovative Novius

thanks for your opinions I have decided not to buy one due to the many torquing issues people seem to have had.

How much do you weigh?

i weigh between 95 and 100 and i m 5'3 and the other reason i decided not to purchase it is because i got an mp3 player instead :)

I could never understand torquing issues with composite sticks/shafts. Sure I could torque some of the cheaper wood sticks, but in general I never had any torquing issues with composite sticks/shafts. I could see the composite stick torquing if you used one that was more whippy than what is the proper for you. There is one guy I know where he is about 5'9" and weighs about 220 lbs and uses a 65 flex Stealth. I can see him torquing that.

The torque is less with an 1100 than a Novius and even less if I go to a 220 or 200 but then I have to work harder to get my shot off. Rather than change my style, I just avoid Innos.

I used a 300 flex for a while and found it to be a bit whippy but the 260 flex is perfect. That being said, I have never used a 220 flex before. I'm 5'11" and 218lbs. Not had any issues with the 1100 and True-1.

I gotta agree with Chadd. The Novius was the first composite shaft/blade combo I used and I used it for at least 2 years straight with no backup stick. I thought it was the greatest stick for shooting but I always had blisters on my hands/fingers because I was putting so much effort into my shooting but after trying the xn10 and the z-bubble, I realized I didn't have to put all that effort into my shot to get the same velocity as I did with the Novius.