Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ConnorJoyce

Any Notre Dame Football Fans?

Smith doesn't need as good a running back as Quinn does because he's much more mobile so he can scramble around in the pocket

Quinn is the better QB, plain and simple.

Troy Smith = Stanley Jackson.

Damn you, I have been trying to forget that name for years. Diffrenence is that Troy will throw a ball every now and then to a person with the same uniform on.

Even through Quinn came from my High School, and I have watched him for many years, he has not proven that he can win the big game.

Holmes? have you forgot a Guy name Teddy Guinn Jr.?

Living in the midwest it's ND overkill, The glory years are over, for now

Who cares about Pre-Season Rankings?

Exactly.

All these 10 year old kids who come on here and go Notre Dame is amazing. I'd be suprised if any of you can name more then 2 players on the team

Brady QUinn, Darius Walker, David Grimes, Tom Zbikowski, Jeff Samardzija, Chinedum Ndukwe, Ambros Wooden, and many others just to name a few. My whole family lives in South Buffalo and we love Notre Dame.

I see what you mean about everyone jumping on the bandwagon. It's SOOOO annoying. <_<

But look at Notre Dame. I am not trying to offend anyone at all at the least bit. Mods, you can delete this if it is deemed necessary. They are all extremely smart, and almost all their offense is white. Where you take Ohio State, and 1/3 of their offense has been arrested at least once, and ( you can delete this Mods if you think it is necessary) are all african american.

Edit: I had to approve this because it's not often that we get enlightenment (omgz no pun intended) like this here.

-Mack

Holmes? have you forgot a Guy name Teddy Guinn Jr.?

Living in the midwest it's ND overkill, The glory years are over, for now

Forget Teddy Ginn, my friend. Anthony Gonzalez is the best player wearing Scarlet and Grey this year. In fact, rumor has it AG is faster than TG... and don't forget about those hands (ahemm... MeatChicken game). Quinn is the better QB, though. Lack of supporting cast hurts the Irish this year.

Whats the deal with Samardzija, is he still doing both football and baseball? It would be huge loss if he went to baseball fulltime, he is a pretty decent pitching prospect from what I gather, a big receiver with good hands.

He'll do well either way but I think he's hinted at leaning more towards baseball. Top 100 prospect but projected #1 WR as well, that's a hell of a choice to make.

Whats the deal with Samardzija, is he still doing both football and baseball? It would be huge loss if he went to baseball fulltime, he is a pretty decent pitching prospect from what I gather, a big receiver with good hands.

Not sure what team it was i cant remember but i heard he was drafted with some professional baseball team but didnt go for the football draft. Does anyone know if he is going to play this season i would hate to loose him he was a damn good receiver.

He was drafted by the Cubs and I think spent time in their organization this summer, but intends to play football this upcoming season. It's more of a question of what he'll do for his professional career.