Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ConnorJoyce

Any Notre Dame Football Fans?

I've had a ND banner hanging in my room for 5 years now. But the people jumping on the bandwagon because of Charlie Wise is unreal.

"Im a huge ND fan, I love brady Quinn he is awesome"

whos their running back?

"Um...er... I cant remember right now......"

Notre Dame has always been my favorite college football team when I was a little kid before I moved my room down into the basement I had Notre Dame sheets wall paper and even a little Notre Dame football helmet lamp that hung from the ceiling.

Don't know what you're talking about... :rolleyes:

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2006/Ra...eContenders.htm

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=509386

You really think preseason rankings mean anything? Especially after the "lucky" Irish got absolutely dominated in their last game (see Fiesta Bowl, 34-20)? Let's not get carried away here. There are about 7 different #1 teams.

But the people jumping on the bandwagon because of Charlie Wise is unreal.

whos their running back?

I've loved Notre Dame since I was three :) They are my favorite college. I didn't jump on the band wagon, but I know what you mean. Everyone loves the Red Sox, Patriots, Colts, (I don't follow basketball) and whatever team won the championship. <_< I get what you mean. ND rocks though, I gotta admit, Brady Quinn is gonna win the Heisman :P

Oh yeah, I believe that site is just their opinion...

But yesterday I bought a Sporting News Magazine, and it has the National Rankings. Notre Dame is #1

Who cares about Pre-Season Rankings?

Exactly.

All these 10 year old kids who come on here and go Notre Dame is amazing. I'd be suprised if any of you can name more then 2 players on the team

Last year was such crap in the BCS. The Ducks had a better record (and played good teams, too) and were ranked behind ND simply because they were ND. I will give you this though, I still think you guys beat USC.

Last year was such crap in the BCS. The Ducks had a better record (and played good teams, too) and were ranked behind ND simply because they were ND. I will give you this though, I still think you guys beat USC.

When a team throws garbage like Harrington in the NFL I loose all respect for them.

Oh my God, you did not just trash Harrington to me. I think I'd let you talk shit about my mom before I would Joey. Christ, did you ever see any of his games in college?

It's hard to put Pac 10 teams other than USC in the BCS. The league as a whole plays zero defense and is littered with 5'9 unathletic DBs

Oh my God, you did not just trash Harrington to me. I think I'd let you talk shit about my mom before I would Joey. Christ, did you ever see any of his games in college?

No, I only watch Big Ten and Norte Dame football, where the real men play.

It's hard to put Pac 10 teams other than USC in the BCS. The league as a whole plays zero defense and is littered with 5'9 unathletic DBs

The fact of the matter is that in recent years the best of the Pac 10 (minus USC) get dogged by the east coast writers. I wouldn't say that there is zero defense played, but then again I'm not football expert.

CM- So someone who you never have seen sucks? This is probably just like your Luongo argument, judging people you've have no basis to. Go ask Haloti Ngata if he thinks its true only real men play in the Big Ten. You are such an ignorant dumbass, I'm ignoring everything you say (again).

But the people jumping on the bandwagon because of Charlie Wise is unreal.

whos their running back?

I've loved Notre Dame since I was three :) They are my favorite college. I didn't jump on the band wagon, but I know what you mean. Everyone loves the Red Sox, Patriots, Colts, (I don't follow basketball) and whatever team won the championship. <_< I get what you mean. ND rocks though, I gotta admit, Brady Quinn is gonna win the Heisman :P

Oh yeah, I believe that site is just their opinion...

But yesterday I bought a Sporting News Magazine, and it has the National Rankings. Notre Dame is #1

Quinn will not win, Troy Smith Smoked him last year. ND wins every year do to there soft schedule. My vote is on the bucks this year, if they can get through Texas in the second game of the year. With penn state and UM at home this year, it sets up for them.

Troy Smith....over Quinn....having lost Holmes? hahaha

One thing you can always say about fans of the Community College of the Big Ten, they'll always have confidence.

Smith doesn't need as good a running back as Quinn does because he's much more mobile so he can scramble around in the pocket