Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marc_9

What do you play

what do you play?  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what level of hockey do you play just curious i know i forgot a few but thats all i can remember and i dont know what american leagues there are cuz i live in nova scotia dont no much about American organizations

Midget comp in the GTHL anywho, also Highschool.

Anyone else playing midget AA in the GTHL West? (Or maybe east.. Forgetfull me) Anyways, as you may have gathered I'm on the East Ender Ti-Cats. So, I'll play you sometime this year.

AAA

Boy thats a good answer...AAA what?

peewee lol

As for me, midget AA in Quebec, I made the top50 AAA but got cut one week after... <_< I guess they only want people from their school.

I finished Midget rec, but now am playing in University rec level and beer leagues.

whos the two WHL and 1 QMJHL?

I don't play any of that, just organized rec hockey with friends

I doubt they will type it in because they'll get questioned and no one will believe them anyway. I chose high school just because I already have a spot on the team. I have a tryout with Jr.B, but if i don't make it, then I have a spot on Major Midget AAA guarenteed.

whos the two WHL and 1 QMJHL?

I don't play any of that, just organized rec hockey with friends

I know there's one guy from the Dub on here. Don't want to name drop though cause that is grosss

Midget B and varsity highschool roller hockey. I could make travel but im nowhere near dedicated enough its not that I dont love hockey I just dont wanna play 4+ times a week.

heh if kovy makes it into the Q that means he'll be in one of the next NHL Eastside Hockey Manager games sometime. Cool!

no not me, I'm too old. I would like to know who the two guys are. My brother is probably going to play there next year.

Jr B last year, University intramural only this year (possibly a jr d team for playoffs for fun)

heh if kovy makes it into the Q that means he'll be in one of the next NHL Eastside Hockey Manager games sometime. Cool!

no not me, I'm too old. I would like to know who the two guys are. My brother is probably going to play there next year.

your brother is younger?