Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tryandstopme

The Deals Have Begun...

Inlinewarehouse has Mission 10K's for $379.00, 9500's for $269.00, and 7500's for $209.00. Those are for the senior sizes. And as always for orders over 75 bucks, free shipping. Pretty sick deals.

Ditto Hockeygiant and hockeymonkey, in case you can't find your size on the others or prefer one of these retailers.

Probably Mission's Manufacturer's clearance price.

Wow, I was expecting them to be cheaper. Do they usually bring the price down again later? I got my He 950's last year for about 249.99.

Think the he950's costed 400$ originaly while the 10k's were 500$.

That would make your buy like 350$ opposed to 380$ now (comparing the price differences), So maybe not.

I have always been a fan of waiting to get stuff until it goes down a little bit from it's original price, that way you still have up to date gear and don't need to spend a ton getting it. I have consistently bought year old models for around 30% off of the original price.

When I saw this thread title I commenced kicking myself for buying my Mission 3500s two weeks ago. I've since stopped because apparently the price hasn't come down on those ... at least not below the $150 I paid.

Maybe this is a question for Justin, or maybe someone else knows the answer. Do the '06 models fit like the '05 models? I have an '05 that is size 11.5 EE, just wondering if that would be the same in an '06 model.

I guess I prefer to get the 10K because the He950 had the Mg Chassis and that has only barely held up. I would find it difficult to go back to aluminum now!

Edit: It looks like the EE width is only offered in whole sizes up to size 11. Is there any reason for that?

Wow! That's still some pretty good deals for people who want good stuff!

That being said, I still don't feel shilled paying $350 for my 9500's back when they FIRST came out. They're fantastic skates.

Good stuff!