Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey22

mission D-Limited

The D-Limited was based off the Pure-Fly skate. They are very similar and built almost identically. The D-limited is a bit stiff, because of it being designed for Roller. Take a look at Pure-Fly reviews also...

I have had my d-limiteds for about a month now, and I can say they are probably one of the most comfortable skates mission has created. (I have had the RMx, RX, R, VSI, and VI) They are definately the stiffest skates I have used, especilly on the upper part around the ankles. The toe cap is a bit wider than the VSI's I have (2001), which fits my wide toe base better.

I've only gotten one blister this far...on the inside part of my left arch. So far though, I am loving them.

I got them from totalhockey.net. They only have one pair left as of last friday.

The D-Limited was based off the Pure-Fly skate. They are very similar and built almost identically. The D-limited is a bit stiff, because of it being designed for Roller. Take a look at Pure-Fly reviews also...

Yeah thats why I wanted them I have Pure Flys for Ice and they feel the same which is what I was looking for.

Can you point me (us) to some purefly reviews? I haven't had much success finding them. Thanks

None in the review section, though a number of members have used them. Have you tried using the search? That may work.

None in the review section, though a number of members have used them. Have you tried using the search? That may work.

There's a concept. Thanks Chad! :D

Sometimes we tend to turn the simplest of issues into massive problems. I guess I needed to just stop and think. Doh! :P

I didn't try the search so it may or may not have the information you're looking for.

Hopefully more people will contribute reviews on the products they've used. Getting opinions from a number of people is always better than getting it from just a few. It's the best way for everyone to contribute to making the site a better place.

I agree. I search all over the net for reviews on items I am considering purchasing....I want a feel for how the user community views the product.

Thanks