Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whbd18

Pure Hockey Warehouse Sale

Dont know if this is the right section?

Did anyone go to it yet? Lots of good deals.

There is probably 50 ft of pro stock TPS and Easton Sticks for $80 each. SL, Stealth, ST, Grip,etc.

Two huge boxes of Easton pro return Gloves and Boston College Nylon pro tacks gloves for $80.

They also have the XXX Lite woody ops, was going to get one but didnt have $189 extra to spend.(Only store in the US I was told)

Also stopped in the NBH Innovation Trailer and saw the One90 OPS. It basically felt like the XXX Lite to me, but with the added texture on the shaft, not to different IMO.

If anyone is Marlboro, Mass area tomorrow and Sunday, I highly recommend going to it.

What did ya pick up?

-Vapor XXX skates*

-TPS Custom Pro OPS

-Easton Synergy SL Roenick

-Easton Hoody

-Easton under armor type shirt

-Some other apparel.

was going to get a pair of Pro Easton Leather Gloves, but they were still $100 marked down from $180. Too much cash for me, since I just got new Mission Gloves anyways.

*The XXX werent on sale and blew alot of my money since I planned on getting new Synergy Skates but they didnt have 10.5 in the 1200c. Was hoping to get Shin guards too, but they didnt have anything on sale in 17". I regret not picking up another pair of TPS HGT Cableknit gloves, now too. They were only $40.

Off the top of your head, do you remember some of the colour combos on the Eastons or (a longshot) any right-hand patterns?

i live about about an hour away from marlborough. do you think that they will still have everything there tommorow or sunday and is it worth the trip?

Off the top of your head, do you remember some of the colour combos on the Eastons or (a longshot) any right-hand patterns?

They had tons of RH sticks. I remember Kvasha, Roenick 110, Styles 110, Semin. I didnt really pay attention to those, but there were about 200 or more Pro Stock RH Synergys. They had Stealth Grips,Stealths, ST grip, ST, Synergy Yellow grip, 04 Synergy, SL, SL Grip. I now there were some RH Wedges.

Maybe Pat19 can look for you if he goes.

And Pat19, yes there will be tons of stuff left. Definately go if you can.Its well worth the trip. I live 1 1/2 hours away too.

EDIT: Also most of the Synergys were the same players sticks that Hockey Monkey has. And if anyone else goes and there is name in the nameplate look on the white sticker on the top of the stick, it should have a name and a flex number.

Gyeah, there goes my paycheque. Appreciate the heads-up, I'm just waiting on an answer if they'll do mail orders on anything.

Gyeah, there goes my paycheque. Appreciate the heads-up, I'm just waiting on an answer if they'll do mail orders on anything.

They do. Im not 100% on sticks, but I know for as fact they do send out gloves/skates all the time.

were the stealths cnts? and were all easton prostocks goin for $80?

regular, they didnt have alot though. Yes all of the pro Stock Synergys were $80. The only newer Pro Stock Models were LH Blue STs.

i stopped by yesterday and today and grabbed a pro stock st. great selection for easton pro stocks and they easton gloves hey had were worth the $80 price tag. i recommend going in if your in the area.

i stopped by yesterday and today and grabbed a pro stock st. great selection for easton pro stocks and they easton gloves hey had were worth the $80 price tag. i recommend going in if your in the area.

I went Thursday night and Friday morning, it was well worth the trip. You really had to search through the OPS to find the right curve for you. Alot of the sticks had blank player names, I guess this is what Pro Stock is.

I think the best deal I got was on Socks. I got 4 pairs of socks for $8, usually that would cost $50. I got a great bag for $25, usually $70.

Note: 50 guys were waiting outside the door at 8:00am Thursday for a 9:00am opening. Thursday was mobbed, and pretty well destroyed inside, skates out of their boxes and all over, sticks in a huge mess. Friday morning the PH guys had neatened everything up, skates back in the boxes, sticks in a straight line, etc. Real professionals at Pure Hockey.

I couldn't believe the sausage vendors outside were selling sausage at 9:00am.

If this is an annual thing i may have to take a trip down next year, or get the rents to plan around it so we can stop by. Sounds well worth it. When we were in Nashua at Pure Hockey they told us about it, we missed it by a week or so.

I went Thursday night and Friday morning, it was well worth the trip. You really had to search through the OPS to find the right curve for you. Alot of the sticks had blank player names, I guess this is what Pro Stock is.

I think the best deal I got was on Socks. I got 4 pairs of socks for $8, usually that would cost $50. I got a great bag for $25, usually $70.

Note: 50 guys were waiting outside the door at 8:00am Thursday for a 9:00am opening. Thursday was mobbed, and pretty well destroyed inside, skates out of their boxes and all over, sticks in a huge mess. Friday morning the PH guys had neatened everything up, skates back in the boxes, sticks in a straight line, etc. Real professionals at Pure Hockey.

Most of the Blank nameplates were Roenick or Styles Patterns. There is a white sticker at the top that has a Barcode and it should say a Name with a number after which is the flex.

The socks were a real good deal. I bought only one pair though since I wanted a solid color and I could only find one pair.

Also the staff is really good. Every where you went there was someone willing to help you.

The guy who fitted me for skates, was the only person to ever ask me if I wanted a special sharpening.

And Miike definately try to go down next year. I was shocked at the amount of stuff they had for sale. Huge watermelon boxes filled with equipment. The actually had more sale stuff then they did in the regular store.

I went too. A lot of good stuff on sale... But I didn't buy anything on sale.

I was on a budget, so I only got some Vapor XIX's and an Intake w/ Jofa 480M cage.

I was going to buy an R2 XN10, but the guy at the shop was saying "the blade won't fit the shaft" after I gave him every tapered blade in the shop that was a Modo/Forsberg clone <_<

Oh well, I can get a new stick in a couple weeks anyways.

Shoot hes lieing to you go back and buy it and put in the blade yourself. If its a senior shaft any senior tapered blade will fit in it.

Yea he was a fag. What he did was, pretty much, look at the blade a couple seconds and then look at the shaft, and he said, "The blade won't fit the shaft". And no thanks, I don't feel like going back and buying it... And waiting for an hour in line. And plus, they were kinda expensive for being in the close out part: 90 bucks. I could buy one from, say, hockey giant and only save 15 bucks.

Actually at Hockey Giant they're listed at $130. So you'd save $40. That gets you a blade right there.

Actually at Hockey Giant they're listed at $130. So you'd save $40. That gets you a blade right there.

Wow. I feel stupid. Oh well, I'll pick something else up later, maybe try an R2 Armor later... I find it odd how the R2 XN10 is more expensive than the R2 Armor on hockey giant.

Count me as one of those guys in line. When the doors opened there had to be more then 50 people in line. I went as far as taking the day off from work. I picked up a pair of RBK 8k skates ($250) and a custom colored Bauer Vapor XX OPS ($100). I went back on Friday and almost bought Vapor XXX OPS.

I waited at the check out line for about 30-45 miniutes. I should have paid for my stuff then had my skates baked. I skate with a few guys who work there. They told me at one point the wait at the check out line was an hour and forty five miniutes. They were there until 10:30 Thursday night cleaning up.

Some very fortunate people have these stores in their area because I'm a million miles away and they've been very helpful getting an order out for me.

Some very fortunate people have these stores in their area because I'm a million miles away and they've been very helpful getting an order out for me.

What did ya get,Mack? Sticks?

A shit-ton of Kvashas and I'm thinking of some gloves. The Eastons they said they had were red/white/black and purple. I'm waiting on confirmation of how that red/white/black scheme is, if it's like the Sens or Devils. Do you know?

A shit-ton of Kvashas and I'm thinking of some gloves. The Eastons they said they had were red/white/black and purple. I'm waiting on confirmation of how that red/white/black scheme is, if it's like the Sens or Devils. Do you know?

They had some Leather Sens Synergy and Anaheim (Huge E Oval) Nylon Gloves. Were the Red/Black/White Nylon or Leather?Didnt see any Devils scheme gloves.