Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosydar

I'm Back.

After a much needed year and a half hiatus from anything hockey, I played in my first organized game tonight. A high school team was in town for a tournament (Adult C tourny, but they thought it was a Midget C). Long story short we got a group of college aged guys together and played them tonight. It was full contact too, which was good. I prematurely ended one kid's night due to injury (he was 18 so I don't feel as bad as if he was like 15). No goals but no real opportunities, one assist, one penalty. Got hit in the ankle with a puck on a shitty breakout pass. Hurt like a bitch. Stickhandling and puck control, especially in the neutral zone sucked. Its not like I can say I lost my moves because I never really had them to begin with. Aggressiveness and intensity were both really good, so no need to worry there. I can officially say that I play hockey again. Now I just need to buy new gear. This is great moment for the hockey world.

Where are you going to school Kosydar? UO? Watch your pockets...I spent took a couple years off and have spent $700 gearing up for this season with more to come. :ph34r:

Yup. The thing is I don't really need anything new. Then again, thats never stopped me from buying a lot of stuff before.

Im about to come back after taking a year and a half off also. It just sucks having to buy new gloves, elbow pads, shin pads, pants, sticks, and shoulder pads lol. So far ive gotten everything except the gloves, elbow pads and shin pads.

Chippa if you PM me your address I'll tell my secretary to send you an autograph.

Can it read........."To my great friend, Chippa. I always have dinner at his house when I'm in town. Your pal, Kosydar."