Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marc_9

shafts

just got back from the LHS again they had a tps R2xn10 whip any coments on this i thought it was a really nice shaft even though its $145 i will probably pair it up with a dolomite or r-2 blade.

just got back from the LHS again they had a tps R2xn10 whip any coments on this i thought it was a really nice shaft even though its $145 i will probably pair it up with a dolomite or r-2 blade.

It's another awesome shaft fom TPS with outstanding perfomance. I have a friend that uses one w/ a dolomite and he seems to like a lot. They also last a long time.

It's essentially the same, except tapered. Longer shaft combined with the shorter blades had a few people saying it was easier to balance compared to the RL Xn10 a while back. I've had all of the Xn10 line products and liked them all. I paired the shafts with a variety of blades and never found the balance terrible. If it was poor I just added a plug and took some length off the shaft.

would a redlite xn10 be really unbalanced with a 175g easton hybrid lami blade?

I stuck in a zcarbon blade and it feels perfect.. I think the zcarbon cnt is 145g.