Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marc_9

shafts

cleve's in cole harbour :D guess ill have to wait another couple of days and then ill go to burnside

did they have any int ones?

R2 Control is a tapered shaft. The control is TPS' was of saying it's a grip stick. RLXN10 (Red Lite XN10) is a standard shaft. The XN10 version of the R2 Control would have been the R2XN10. All of TPS's tapred shafts are called R-2.

went to lhs today they did not have any redlite xn10's left but they did have a R2 control is this shaft as good as the RLxn10 how does it compare?

Weight is also a big factor.

The xn10 redlite weighs at a measly 250 grams.

BTW, I got one cheap off of ebay. I won a good auction (four shafts) one of them is a redlite xn10.. not bad for $35 for all 4.

wow 4 shafts for $35 lucky. I went to burnside looked in cleves there they didnt have any then i went to sportchek just to see what they had they didnt have many shafts but they had alot of easton and sher-wood prostock sticks. gonna go to burnside on monday and sportwheels those are my only hopes i will probably end up buying a z-bubble :unsure:

still thinking about gettin an ops not sure i was looking at synergy st, synergy sl,vapor xxx-lite, warrior dolomite and possibly stealth cnt im only going to be able to buy one stick and i would like one that would last me a long time because if i break one i dont have another to use this is why i might go with a two piece which one of the sticks is durable and has good performance.

from what i have seen the synergy sl's durability is pretty bad but has good performance are the newer ones more durable?

edit: looking at an adrenaline too

still thinking about gettin an ops not sure i was looking at synergy st, synergy sl,vapor xxx-lite, warrior dolomite and possibly stealth cnt im only going to be able to buy one stick and i would like one that would last me a long time because if i break one i dont have another to use this is why i might go with a two piece which one of the sticks is durable and has good performance.

from what i have seen the synergy sl's durability is pretty bad but has good performance are the newer ones more durable?

edit: looking at an adrenaline too

The new ones aren't that great either.

Honestly, I would go with a shaft/wood blade combo. If you snap a blade, its cheap to replace it.

narrowed it down to synergy st, adrenaline for ops

as for shafts my options are z-bubble,RLxn10(hopefully), sher-wood taper

if saw some sher-wood taper shafts r they any good

narrowed it down to synergy st, adrenaline for ops

as for shafts  my options are z-bubble,RLxn10(hopefully), xn10

if saw some sher-wood taper shafts r they any good

Performance on the Adrenaline is much better than the ST, it's also more expensive.

how good is the durability of the adrenaline

edit: also how good is the sher-wood taper and this might sound like a dumb question but does it except standard of tapered blades

how good is the durability of the adrenaline

edit: also how good is the sher-wood taper and this might sound like a dumb question but does it except standard of tapered blades

It takes standard blades.

probably would blade heavy depends which blade

Right now my weapon of choice would be the Easton Hybrid Lami. But the shafts that I have been using with this blade are all Easton. But the way you guys are talking about the Redlite has me thinking. I might just pick up a Redlite and give it a whirl. Has anyone used a Redlite with a wood blade?

Right now my weapon of choice would be the Easton Hybrid Lami. But the shafts that I have been using with this blade are all Easton. But the way you guys are talking about the Redlite has me thinking. I might just pick up a Redlite and give it a whirl. Has anyone used a Redlite with a wood blade?

are you talking about the regular redlite or the rl xn10? ive used a redlite with a tps pro wood blade and i loved it. possibly one of my favorite sticks to this day.

are you talking about the regular redlite or the rl xn10? ive used a redlite with a tps pro wood blade and i loved it. possibly one of my favorite sticks to this day.

The RL XN 10 is the really light shaft and can end up being blade heavy. I've used it with the 5030 blades and didn't find it all that bad. The regular Red Lite is similar to the Ultra Lite and was an awesome combo. Too bad it's discontinued.