Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marc_9

shafts

are you looking for sr? i might be worng but i think i saw a v130 there the other day. i could try to run in tomorrow and check for you if you want before work because i work in bayers lake.

I've got a Redlite XN10 with a TPS ExtraXLite wood blade. Great balance - blade weighs just as much as a PTC carbon blade.

probably would blade heavy depends which blade

Right now my weapon of choice would be the Easton Hybrid Lami. But the shafts that I have been using with this blade are all Easton. But the way you guys are talking about the Redlite has me thinking. I might just pick up a Redlite and give it a whirl. Has anyone used a Redlite with a wood blade?

are you talking about the regular redlite or the rl xn10? ive used a redlite with a tps pro wood blade and i loved it. possibly one of my favorite sticks to this day.

I'm talking about the Redlite XN10. So far a lot of members on this thread have been saying that this shaft is one of the best standard shafts around. I'm old school when it comes to sticks. I still use a wood stick (Easton Z Carbon). Hell I still have a Easton aluminum shaft around here somewhere. :P

probably would blade heavy depends which blade

Right now my weapon of choice would be the Easton Hybrid Lami. But the shafts that I have been using with this blade are all Easton. But the way you guys are talking about the Redlite has me thinking. I might just pick up a Redlite and give it a whirl. Has anyone used a Redlite with a wood blade?

are you talking about the regular redlite or the rl xn10? ive used a redlite with a tps pro wood blade and i loved it. possibly one of my favorite sticks to this day.

I'm talking about the Redlite XN10. So far a lot of members on this thread have been saying that this shaft is one of the best standard shafts around. I'm old school when it comes to sticks. I still use a wood stick (Easton Z Carbon). Hell I still have a Easton aluminum shaft around here somewhere. :P

I have a rlxn10 and I used to use w/ a wood blade and it felt really nice as long as the blade wasn't really heavy. The performance of the shaft is awesome as is the durability.

how do you think an rlxn10 would be paired with a vector v40 or v20 blade

It'd probably be fine w/ the lighter of those two blades. I didn't use any of those w/ mine though. The wood blades I used in mine were the pro return ones from HockeyGiant. they'd be comparable in weight to the ccm's that you listed.

I just got my redlte xn10 today.. its light. There is a noticable difference between my ultralite and this. I am going to pair it with a zcarbon.

I just got my redlte xn10 today.. its light. There is a noticable difference between my ultralite and this. I am going to pair it with a zcarbon.

I used that exact setup until the z-carbon broke. The performance and balance is real nice.

don't get the z-carbon. i have both the tps r2 armor and just got myself a new redlite xn10 to replace my old broken one. the best blade is the warrior blades, they just feel so much softer then the z-carbon

well i am picking up a couple of bauer fiber fusion blades tommorow and i will try one out in my 5k shaft until i can get another shaft

Do you mean the Z Carbon CNT or the Hybrid blade? If its the Hybrid blade, how did it work for you?

well i am picking up a couple of bauer fiber fusion blades tommorow and i will try one out in my 5k shaft until i can get another shaft

Have you decided what shaft to get?

not sure i went the lhs with my friend and they just got a new stock they had some rl xn10 shafts but they were only stiff and regular so i guess if i cant find one soon im getting a z-bubble grip