Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PH_Hockey2

2005 skate poll

What skate would you like to get?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tacks are great esp. if you have a wide foot like me. However I find that Mission has all the bases covered fit-wise, I'm using 552 Tacks now and the tongue too forever to break in, unlike Mission's 2 peice tongue, which felt great the moment I put the skates on.

Theyve gotten narrower, since the pro tack came out, at least they and the vectors have

Tacks are great esp. if you have a wide foot like me.  However I find that Mission has all the bases covered fit-wise, I'm using 552 Tacks now and the tongue too forever to break in, unlike Mission's 2 peice tongue, which felt great the moment I put the skates on.

Theyve gotten narrower, since the pro tack came out, at least they and the vectors have

I don't find my Pro Tacks narrow at all???

You really cant judge all these skates till you have tried em on and used them in a game situation... the question should be rephased as which skate looks the best cuz i doubt everyone on mod has tried all those skates on..... G-series have the best graphics

Since I've always used the Bauer skate, I'd use the XX but they're out of my price rnage so the X is just fine. I hear the Easton skates tip you forward and are uneven in some parts, is this true?