Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SickLife

finally ordered a warrior stick

i hope i did the right thing. i'm using a cyclone now. 70 flex. so i got the 70 flex int dolomite & a smyth curve. came to like $180 total.

i was really tempted to get the 75 flex senior, but i kinda dig the thin int's. i'm like 5'8 140.

thoughts?

Dolomite = best stick ever.

The blade is the most responsive blade I've ever used, and I hate my LHS' for not offering Inno before. The Dolomite is amazing, and the thinness of the Intermediate is crazy. I have a 70 flex Draper

I've got a 100 flex fedorov. It's just like my 102 flex Hossa Vapor XX, but slightly less blade-heavy and without the light grip. I like the fact that the lie on it is ever so slightly lower because I like to carry the puck out away from my body, although I sometimes don't get everything on my snap shots if I don't pull the puck in enough. Regardless, I love it.

loved the blade but didn't like the shaft that much... couldn't get use to the dolomite after using the super lite TPS sticks for so long

I agree with ya on that. I bought an 85 Dolomite, and just couldn't get used to the shape. I went back to my SLs and XN10. Don't get me wrong, the stick performed well, just prefer the thinner shaft dimensions of my other sticks.

gah, i dunno what to do. they just called me & told me they don't offer the 70 flex in non-grip. should i get it grip, or go to the 75 senior shaft without grip?

the senior is going to be thicker, which from what i can tell is no good.

I use a cyclone (95) for outdoor and a dolomite (100) for indoor/ice. I don't have any trouble going back and forth.

The Dolo feels thinner than most other OPS I have (adrenaline, response, vapor XXX)

How tacky is warrior's grip?

I just bought a Dolomite today. It'll be used for the first time tonigh, and I'm pretty pumped.

I haven't bought a new stick in a long while either.

How long are your sticks on skates? Up to your chin?

just about.

it should say on their site or inlinewarehouse what the measurements are. i know i checked at some point before i ordered.

Is the 70 flex whippier or stiffer than advertised?

i ended up getting the 75 flex. they said i wouldn't notice a difference. but it is much stiffer than mt 70 flex cylcone, that's for sure. but we're talking roller here, i'm sure it'd be whippy with a heavy puck.

Do you guys think taking off the grip will sacrifice any strength of the stick? Also, my paint chips off of my mac daddy...I love this stick though - definately the most velocity I've had from a stick yet.