Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HotBacon

open hockey - Manassas, VA?

I'm in Manassas VA for work the next few weeks and am looking to play some open hockey. If anyone knows where I can find a session or two during the week, please let me know.

Ashburn pick up has a pretty high standard, lot of A leaguers. Also Alexander Semin has skated at the pickup there, there are a few russians who are regulars there, and he befriended them, and skated with them at the pickup there. I didn't see it myself, but from what I heard, even the A leaguers looked like beginners compared to him.

I would think the skatequest in Woodbridge would be a good bet for travel/crowd combo

http://www.usarinks.com/connect3/SilverStr...e&facility_id=1

haha manass.

funny thing is most of manassas is kinda like a man's ass.... it was the only place where i saw two 7-11's on the same corner of the street. They were built 45 feet apart

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately it looks like there is no open hockey at a decent time during the week. I guess I'll have to weigh playing open hockey at home on the weekends vs. xbox live :D

funny thing is most of manassas is kinda like a man's ass.... it was the only place where i saw two 7-11's on the same corner of the street.  They were built 45 feet apart

...and 2 burger kings, and 2 McDonald's, 2 Quizno's. Exactly why I was hoping to find some ice to break out of the Manassas beauty.