Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LegoDoom

Which wheels do you like?

Which wheel looks best?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks man.

The Challenge wheels are a different kind of BBS wheel.

err damn, i knew someone was going to prove me wrong <_< .

Anways, have fun with the Cayanne, dont get it too dirty :P

just out of curiosity, which suspension setting was that pic taken at? try and take a pic at the lowest setting i think it would look hot

Nice car! I love the commercial, when the guy is revving the engine, and he says somthing like, isn't that amazing? Nice vehicle though, I bet you will have some fun with it for sure.

just out of curiosity, which suspension setting was that pic taken at? try and take a pic at the lowest setting i think it would look hot

That is at normal setting. I'll eventually take a few at the low setting (which is what I drive on). IMO, the load setting makes it look too low and a little awkward.... good thing you can't drive it on that setting. Apparently, when you go over 100mph, it puts the car lower than the load setting. Once break in is over, I'll see what that's like.

EDIT: BTW, the car looks incredbile in real life. Pictures do not do it justice. And it's incredible to drive even though I can't go over 4000 RPM.

It's really important that the car drives well. 21" rims are almost too big, but it drives really well with the wider tires in the back. I just filled it up today and it cost $48. That's an eye opener, to say the least.

Guest Josee
I know a lot of people swear by it but I tried Zaino and I honestly cannot see a noticeable difference between it and other stuff I've used (eg Meguires Gold). Maybe its because of my cars color (red, non metalic). Plus its expensive and a paint to order and apply because it takes a few days to do properly. I'd like to hear if anyone else has had experiences with it. I would like to try the 3m stuff but I can't find it locally.

oh. and it looks like I'm in the minority but I like the HREs better. Polished would look good. Deep dish all the way.

i like tech