Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ambro

Anyone know Gaborik's actual flex?

I just bought an Inno 1100 Gaborik Fused, and would likem to know the flex. I can use any flex from 75 to 110, with 85 being the ideal for me, so don't rip on me for buying it before I knew the flex. I just want to know because goalieheaven said 110 flex in their auction for it, which they ended early so I could just buy it from them. But, they also said Kaberle's were 110 flex which I know for sure are 260 for Inno. So I'm thinking the maybe the Gaborik's are also around 260? Anyone know for sure? Thanks

Probaly just trying it out, there was only one at the store, which could explain why he was justr trying it out. Like, Moginly and Kaberle both use Inno, so thats why tehres like 20 Kaberle`s and about 5 Moginlys.

240 is 100ish and 260 is 90ish. I'm sure some 240s would be right around 95, and I'm sure some will be around 105 as well.