Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

43%burnt

msh hockey league #1 06-07

I'm in the Market for a reasonable goalie. My team is the Brodstreet Bullies.

Broduer?

Who interests you from my team?

I'm in the Market for a reasonable goalie. My team is the Brodstreet Bullies.

Edit: Also, we can edit our teams daily to match up with the evening matchups? Like i have Halpern as a centre for tomorrow night, but Savard may play Thursday. I'd be able to put back Savard Thursday to get points for that night from him right?

you can change lines every night, but you have to realize that each position only has 82 games to use. so you can't play everybody every night. if you're going to play a player for the full 82 game season, just leave him in all the time or you're going to run out of games you can play.

I don't really understand this concept. So if i play Halpern tomorrow then he only has 81 games left etc..?

Each position is maxed at 82 games. If you put in someone every night, you will run out of games by March.

is it too late to change settings in the league? the only reason i ask is the lack of goalies avalible. with two goalie spots on each team, you'd almost have to have four goalies just to max out your games played. plus with 18 teams, there is already no goalies left. maybe cut the goalie slots per team down to 1. that way everybody at least has one starting goalie and a back up to fill in games played. just a though.

My team is god awful except for my RW..and that is Gaborik and Bertuzzi. Does anybody have a Starting goalie they'd like to trade to me?

is it too late to change settings in the league? the only reason i ask is the lack of goalies avalible. with two goalie spots on each team, you'd almost have to have four goalies just to max out your games played. plus with 18 teams, there is already no goalies left. maybe cut the goalie slots per team down to 1. that way everybody at least has one starting goalie and a back up to fill in games played. just a though.

Too late, picking the spots to put in your backup is going to be very important.

kovy i accepted our

S. Niedermayer

D. Zubrus

[ View Trade ]

D. Vyborny

S. Zubov

thing right? How long does it take before it changes? I didnt get an email saying i accepted it, but when i look at it it only lets me 'vote against trade' but iwant to accept it. so did i? lol :)

kovy i accepted our

S. Niedermayer

D. Zubrus

[ View Trade ]

D. Vyborny

S. Zubov

thing right? How long does it take before it changes? I didnt get an email saying i accepted it, but when i look at it it only lets me 'vote against trade' but iwant to accept it. so did i? lol :)

The trade will be completed sunday...