Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

43%burnt

msh hockey league #1 06-07

might as well start a new thread for this year's league one. word.

msh id/fantasy team:

Perry94 -- Dirrty

jasper -- Diabedic Pandas

? -- Anti Anti

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo -- Red Army

? -- Caps Hockey 2k6

? -- a_steeves12

hockey3 -- freeze

43%burnt -- bubba ho-tep

Dougie8 -- Swamp Donkey's

Michael9 -- Montreal Marons

whbd18 -- whbd18 selects

J-Shera -- Regina Rangers

Miike -- Brodstreet Bullies

mack -- Mussies

Avs_dude03 -- Regina Kings

kovalchuk71 -- Ak Barzzzz

Fire0nIce228 -- The Zebras

Chadd -- Nigel's Tufnel's

added msh id/team list. if you're in here and not listed let me know and i'll add it/change it.

mine team is not bad i guess. i'm pretty over loaded on defense. i'm open to trades for the hell of it.

I got ripped off, I tried to order my my predraft, and for some reason my top 25 got put in the dont draft part. When Im positive I put them in the right column. Oh well.

I guess everyone here will let me Kovalev for the last round. :lol:

By the way Chadd, when is the draft? Season starts friday if I'm not wrong so I guess it will be soon.

fantasyteamzw0.png

So is this my final team, or what? This is my first time doing this fantasy hockey thing , so im not sure.

I guess everyone here will let me Kovalev for the last round. :lol:

By the way Chadd, when is the draft? Season starts friday if I'm not wrong so I guess it will be soon.

the draft happened already. check the league.

I have a question on the league.

E.g. : if I have Wellwood has backup and example in december he has more points than Marleau, if I decide to put Wellwood at his place, do the points hes has made since the beginning of the season will count or just the points will make after that?

You only get credit for the points they get when they're in your starting line-up.

Say you put him in for one week and he gets 1g 4a. Those totals go towards your team.

You only get credit for the points they get when they're in your starting line-up.

Say you put him in for one week and he gets 1g 4a. Those totals go towards your team.

when does the week start? We can't change ou line-up everyday? Right?

you can change lines every night, but you have to realize that each position only has 82 games to use. so you can't play everybody every night. if you're going to play a player for the full 82 game season, just leave him in all the time or you're going to run out of games you can play.

you can change lines every night, but you have to realize that each position only has 82 games to use. so you can't play everybody every night. if you're going to play a player for the full 82 game season, just leave him in all the time or you're going to run out of games you can play.

good to know. Thanks for info.

when will our trade be accept?

I thin it's a pretty fair trade by the way. Depends of how the guy I got will produce.

What is doing the UTIL guy in our roster. Do his points count or what?

I'm in the Market for a reasonable goalie. My team is the Brodstreet Bullies.

Edit: Also, we can edit our teams daily to match up with the evening matchups? Like i have Halpern as a centre for tomorrow night, but Savard may play Thursday. I'd be able to put back Savard Thursday to get points for that night from him right?

I'm in the Market for a reasonable goalie. My team is the Brodstreet Bullies.

Edit: Also, we can edit our teams daily to match up with the evening matchups? Like i have Halpern as a centre for tomorrow night, but Savard may play Thursday. I'd be able to put back Savard Thursday to get points for that night from him right?