Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BK

World Of Warcraft

I play world of warcraft a little bit and I have a few guest passes if anybody wanted to try it out. They aren't being used, so pm me if you wanted to try the game but don't want to shell out the $$ before you try it.

;)

I play world of warcraft a little bit and I have a few guest passes if anybody wanted to try it out. They aren't being used, so pm me if you wanted to try the game but don't want to shell out the $$ before you try it.

;)

This is why you had to take your Mom to the Prom.

;)

OMG! that was funny.. ha.. ha......... ha.

You're like the shitty knockoff version of Mack.

p.s. I need your email address in order to send you the invite.

;)

OMG! that was funny.. ha.. ha......... ha.

You're like the shitty knockoff version of Mack.

p.s. I need your email address in order to send you the invite.

REPORTED

Not sure but I've got a raging clue. And it is pointing in that direction.

Oh yea.. I can feel it.. I got a big clue too.

I think F.E.A.R. is still the only PC game I've played in the last two+ years. I don't get the online games that require you to have jobs and crap on them. I guess when you're a 20something living in your mother's house having a job's an alien matter and thereinlies the fascination.