Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alex

tps relite standard (2003) vs. redlite xn10

hi guys

just wondering the difference between these two shafts performance wise. i thought that the RLxn10 was a standard, but someone told me that it's not. if it's a standard, what's the difference between the RLxn10 and the checkered one? thanks

The Redlite Xn10 is standard, the r2 Xn10 is the tapered shaft. Xn10 is the materials being used in the shaft, it is much lighter than the previous Redlite shaft.

oh ok...

so is the only difference just the weight?

how does the performance compare...i think the RLxn10 is anmorphorous carbon and the RL is Aramid Graphite...

I have not used either shaft, so I can't compare. If it is anything like the difference between the yellow Response and Response XN10, it should be an improvement in performance as well.

I just used my RL XN10 for the first time last night and other then needing to find a lighter blade for it, its nice. Ive been using XN10s since January and Im so used to them I wont use anything else for a while. I highly recommend them.

Was the performance somewhat simular you think? I know thats a vague question comparing a stadard shaft to a OPS so do your best.

Thanks

It was only a single game. shaft wise it was great, but the balance was so far onto the blade side that it just never really clicked for me. The blade I had in it was a short hoseled legend wood blade which weighs 150g. I think because its short hoseled and weighs as much as a standard inno graphite blade that the extra length of the inno would balance it better. Guess we'll see.

if i had a choice, i'd probly take the normal redlight...simply becuz the redlight xn10 is just too light to try n find a light enough blade to balance it out. i think the balance of the stick can make up for a lot of weight, and make a heavy stick seem like a feather

yea, but where i'm from we dont really have that wide of a selection of blades and all the curves for them. we just got like a couple of the z-carbons in just the modano pattern, and theres not much of a wide variety of other graphite blades.

is the red light xn10 much more expensive then a normal xn10?

its about 20-30 dollars more than a normal redlite if thats what your asking. The only advice i would have is to purchase the blades online.