Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glads10

ZERO G wheels

This targets the rich kids who think that expensive gear will help their game. I know a couple in my area who, if given the chance, would indulge themselves with these things.

I have a set that I bought from someone here......

I don't think they're worth $20 a wheel.

Plus, I've heard of problems with the rubber coming off the hub....hasn't happened to me yet in 3 games.

To tell you the truth, I think my skates are waaay too light now. I have He950's with a full set of Zero G's.

I'm probably going to stick some Rink Rat Hornets or MB816's in the middle to add some more control.

total rip off if you ask me but if you want to give it a shot i think you should try ebay where you can find some cheaper ones that are grey instead of white.

I've got a set of these wheels (came with my 10k's).

Opinion:

IMO By far the best wheels I've used. Excellent durability, after two and a half seasons has it start to show cracking. Other wheels I've used have gone to crap in approx one season. Grip isn't as good as the RR, but good enough. Weight is ridiculous, very very light, you definitely notice a difference with these wheels. Only downside is the price, no way would I ever pay 20 bucks per wheel.

(Previous wheels: RR Hornets, RR hot shots, Labeda Milleniums, Hyper (for got the model))

Ya, im not looking to buy these, especially a full set costing $160. If i was going to get some i would get like 4, but I mainly posted this to see what people think and for others to check them out.

Ya, im not looking to buy these, especially a full set costing $160. If i was going to get some i would get like 4, but I mainly posted this to see what people think and for others to check them out.

$160 for a full set, welcome to buying a set of Hornets in an Australian shop! :angry:

Krog7d7, I can't imagine it would be an easy task bonding something like urethane to carbon fiber. If it was that easy then we would have seen it done ages ago. Also the old school aluminium hub wheels would have delaminated a shite load less back in their day. My point being, urethane, bonds allot better to urethane then anything else I've seen.