Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sc37

New "Energy" Product

Found these in my campus bookstore today. Made by Jelly Belly...seems to be like Gatorade or Powerbar Gel in candy form. Thought I'd buy some and give it a try, havent ate them yet but will soon. Novel idea, better than munching on a rubbery bar or drinking those horrid energy drinks as these do have electrolites and vitamins. Thought I'd share cause seemed to be interesting.

you want real energy take thermo genesis. i know some football and hockey player who take it and they are physco and they told me it lasts for 5 hours, havent tried them but i guess they are nuts only problem the 3 main ingredients are caffeine(of course), asprin(helmet on helemt in football) and the greatest of all ephedrine

kinda with the whole "energy chew" thing i saw Energy Chews that had a picture with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the package at a Sheetz gas station. Probably just loaded with sugar

SportBeans Website

Good idea, but I wonder how much sugar they have. Too much sugar=a letdown, at least for me.

19g of sugar...1 oz package. It's the same as a Powerbar, only Powerbars have other carbs like grains. But I guess eating it will be like drinking Gatorade. Slurp some water, chew a jelly bean for flavoring and electrolytes.

Yeah I got the orange, they we're good. Ate those SportBeans before the game...I honestly felt good, really didn't tire as much down towards the end of the game as I usually do when we got a short bench. Didn't feel too much of a let down either...and considering I didn't have time to do a pre game meal this week...those things along with a granola bar did the trick for me this time around, think I might go and get some more.

you want real energy take thermo genesis.

I am going with BK on this one. If you want real energy work out and practice. That’s what I have done and my stamina and performance have improved and it doesn’t ware off and make me crash in the 3rd period.

I think its a "trend" now because its the easy way to get "energy". I remember one of the mods saying everyone wants to go the easy route buying a composite thinking itll make them shoot better. Same thing applies here.