Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Torhs Winter Nationals

Just wondering if anyone was going torhs winter nationals. I will most likely be going with the Wesco East Fishkill 16u. I heard it was a pretty good tournament.

If you are going, please share with the rest of us the name of your team.

I MAY be going. I really want to go, but it depends on what the team wants.

Dream Sports Dragons Red 16u

Pretty much the same with my team. Its pretty tough to get a team together with ice hockey goin on.

Dont you have to qualify in a regional before going to nationals? So at least youve gone to one tournament after the summer nationals.

Around here travel roller is pretty much put on a hault until Ice is over.

I should be there. Playing for a team but I do not know which one yet. If it’s finalized that a team I am playing for is going I will post it. Also if there are a lot of mod squanders going I may just go to watch if I am not playing since I am not to far from where it is being held this year.

You could probally put together a team just full of MSH'ers. I mean of those who dont already have teams.

No telling what caliber the team would be, but still could be a fun lil thing to put together, somewhat like the Michigan Game.