Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juice_Slowjamz

Another UM football player shot.

Well, if you have ever been to Coral Gables, you'd understand. Lots of money in that area.

Most of those guys can't afford to live there since they're on scholarship, so if they don't have a campus dorm, they're living ghetto fabulous off-campus. According to the report he lived 4 mi from the practice field, so I am assuming South Miami.

I have to agree with that. Not that I had any thoughts of that area being run-down but when we hit their campus I couldn't believe how nice it was.

that sucks. on Halloween two of my local midget major team got ganged by 8 or 9 people one of them was beaten badly people were kicking and jumping on his head hes okay now he got a concussion and his face was cut up and bruised badly but its not as bad as what happend to the fooball player

that sucks. on Halloween two of my local midget major team got ganged by 8 or 9 people one of them was beaten badly people were kicking and jumping on his head hes okay now he got a concussion and his face was cut up and bruised badly but its not as bad as what happend to the fooball player

A guy on my team hangs out with the guy that got beaten up, and he said he was jumped by about 40 guys.